IFFP Teen Group
We welcome all teens!
Our goals for the IFFP Teen Group are simple:
- To foster a continued bond among the IFFP teens through social connection, friendship and trust.
- To explore social, ethical, moral, and religious issues/choices through engaging experiences and discussions and to examine what these issues mean to the teens personally as they move into young adulthood.
- To consistently contribute to the broader community through active service—preferably through activities we can do as a group.
- To simply have fun together.
- To stay connected to the larger IFFP group through participation in IFFP-wide events.
For questions, email Teen Group leader Jared McGrath.
Typical Activities IFFP Teens do Each Year
- Beach trip
- Nationals baseball game
- Camping trip
- Renaissance Festival
- Volunteering at A Wider Circle
- Outing to Dave & Busters
- Caroling, ice skating, and Secret Santa
The plan is to have at least 10 Teen Group activities.
The enrollment for fee Teen Group is $200.00 per person. Expenses, like food for camping trip, are extra. Please click the PayPal button below to pay your tuition.