IFFP Teen Group
We welcome all teens into our great IFFP Teen Group! Our goals are simple:
- To foster a continued bond among the IFFP teens through social connection, friendship and trust.
- To explore social, ethical, moral, and religious issues/choices through engaging experiences and discussions and to examine what these issues mean to the teens personally as they move into young adulthood.
- To consistently contribute to the broader community through active service—preferably through activities they can do as a group.
- To simply have fun together.
- To stay connected to the larger IFFP group through participation in IFFP-wide events.
For questions, contact Teen Group leader Jared McGrath.
Here are some of the great activities IFFP teens do each year:
- Beach Trip
- Nationals Game
- Camping Trip
- Rennaisance Fest
- Volunteering at a Wider Circle
- Outing to Dave & Busters
- Caroling, ice skating, and Secret Santa
The plan is to have at least 10 Teen Group activities.
Tuition is $200.00 per person. Expenses, like food for camping trip, are extra. Please click the PayPal button below to pay your tuition.