At IFFP, we believe that developing our understanding and experience of religion and spirituality is a life-long process. Thus, we offer programs for religious education for adults as well as for children.
Our primary offering for adults is our Adult Education Program which meets at the same time as our Sunday School. Our adult program has grown from an informal series of member-led discussions to a varied program of single session large group discussions and multiple session smaller group discussions that draw on the expertise of outside speakers, our Spiritual Director and Spiritual Advisor, and our membership.
The topics for Adult Education are announced in our weekly member’s bulletin and on our calendar.
If you would like to sign up to receive our Weekly Bulletin, please email our Program Coordinator at email@example.com.
Example Adult Group Topics
- What Does “Back to Basics” Mean?
- Membership Survey Findings with the IFFP Board
- What Do People Think of IFFP?
- “Back to Basics” Exploring the Language of Religion
- Irene Landsman Discusses her New Book, “The Good Poetic Mother”