IFFP runs on member dues and donations from people like you. The Interfaith Families Project is a tax-exempt organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. All contributions are deductible for computing income and estate taxes. If you donate online, please consider adding 3% to offset processing fees.
You can contribute via PayPal to our general fund, or select from the options below
- General Donation
- Membership Dues – Please consider adding 3% to offset processing fees
- Alumni Fund – Unrestricted Donation
- Bereavement Fund
- Women’s Retreat
- General Donation in Honor of Harris Leonard
- Sunday School Tuition – Please consider adding 3% to offset processing fees.*
- Teen Group – $199 for families with one kid participating, $299 for families with two or more kids participating*
- COA (Coming of Age) Fees*
- Torah Rental*
*Tuition, Fees, and Torah Rental are payments to IFFP in exchange for services provided and do not qualify as charitable contributions.
Checks can be mailed to our office, 10605 Concord Street, Suite 440, Kensington, MD, 20895.