Resources for Interfaith Families
Interfaith Family Organizations Outside of Washington, D.C.
- CHICAGO The Chicago Interfaith Family School (Catholic/Jewish)
- CHICAGO The Interfaith Union (Chicago Catholic/Jewish/Muslim)
- CHICAGO Union School for Interfaith Families (Christian/Jewish, Chicago suburbs)
- NY, NJ, CT, MA Interfaith Community in NY, NJ, CT, MA (Jewish/Christian)
- PHILADELPHIA Interfaith Families of Greater Philadelphia (Jewish/Christian)
The network of Interfaith Families Group – Facebook
The Network of Interfaith Family Groups (NIFG). A place for interfaith families celebrating both family religions to share resources and create communities around the world. To join, you MUST send a message describing HOW this description fits your family. Current interfaith family communities are listed in the Files section. There’s also a file with contacts for people looking to start new groups in new regions. Created by Susan Katz Miller, author, Being Both: Embracing Two Religions in One Interfaith Family.